VACOpedes Low-Height Diabetic Boot, Medium
The VACOpedes Low-Height Diabetic Boot is designed for patients who have a hard time tolerating a full height boot. This low height boot provides stability of the forefoot, and the built-in range of motion gives full mobility of the ankle for an easy walking. The boot's unique features allow for successful healing due to pressure relief, easy wound inspection, and better pressure distribution. It is an excellent alternative option for patients with Diabetic Foot Syndrome, ulcerations on the foot, or post-operative care after toe amputations. The boot's high-quality materials ensure that it is durable, reliable, and gentle on neuropathic feet.
Indications for Use:
- Diabetic Foot Syndrome
- Ulcerations on the foot
- Post-operative care after toe amputations
Profession/Settings Where Product is Used:
- Home Care
- Long-term Care Facilities
Unique Features of the Product:
- Low height boot with full mobility of the ankle
- Provides stability of the forefoot
- Allows for successful healing due to pressure relief and easy wound inspection
- Better pressure distribution with a rocker sole
- Additional foam insole for added shock absorption and offloading
- Covered toe to protect neuropathic feet from debris
- Low friction wicking synthetic velour liner for gentle use
- Removable and washable sole and liner for easy cleaning
- Size: Medium
- Weight: 4 lbs
- Dimensions: 12" x 10" x 5"
- The medium fits Men's shoe sizes 5 through 9.5 and Women's shoe sizes 7.5 through 11. Please note, if you are in between sizes, it is generally recommended that you choose the smaller size.
What is Included with Purchase of Product:
- VACOpedes Diabetic Boot, Medium with removable and washable sole and liner
Common Questions with Answers About the Product:
Can the sole and liner be removed and washed? Yes, both the sole and liner are removable and washable for easy cleaning.
Is the boot suitable for patients with Diabetic Foot Syndrome? Yes, the boot is perfect for patients with Diabetic Foot Syndrome as it allows for pressure relief and easy wound inspection.
What is the recommended size if I am in between sizes? If you are in between sizes, it is generally recommended that you choose the smaller size.
Is the boot suitable for long-term use? Yes, the boot is suitable for long-term use and is perfect for home care and long-term care facilities.