VACOpedes Low-Height Diabetic Boot, Small
The VACOpedes Low-Height Diabetic Boot is an exceptional solution for patients who struggle to tolerate a full-height boot. It provides stability for the forefoot and complete ankle mobility, promoting an easy walking gait. The boot's pressure relief and built-in range of motion support successful healing, while the rocker sole provides better pressure distribution. The additional foam insole provides shock absorption and added offloading. Additionally, the boot's toe is covered to safeguard neuropathic feet from debris, and the low-friction, synthetic velour liner is gentler than regular treatment boots. This product is perfect for individuals with indications of diabetes, such as Diabetic Foot Syndrome, ulcerations on the foot, or post-operative care after toe amputations. Both the sole and liners are removable and washable for ease when cleaning.
Indications for Use:
- Diabetic Foot Syndrome
- Ulcerations on the Foot
- Post-Operative Care after Toe Amputations
Profession/Settings Where Product is Used:
- Podiatry Clinics
- Orthopedic Offices
- Physical Therapy Clinics
Unique Features of the Product:
- Low-height design provides stability of the forefoot and complete ankle mobility.
- Built-in range of motion supports successful healing and easy wound inspection.
- Rocker sole provides better pressure distribution for greater protection.
- Additional foam insole provides shock absorption and added offloading.
- Covered toe safeguards neuropathic feet from debris.
- Low-friction, synthetic velour liner is gentler than regular treatment boots.
- Both the sole and liners are removable and washable for ease when cleaning.
- Weight: 3 pounds
- Dimensions: 10" x 8.5" x 5"
- The small size fits Men's shoe sizes 2.5 through 5.5 and Women's shoe sizes 4.5 through 8. It is generally recommended that customers choose the smaller size if they are between sizes.
What is Included with Purchase of Product:
One VACOpedes Diabetic Boot in size small.
Common Questions with Answers About the Product:
Can this boot be worn on either foot? Yes, the VACOpedes Diabetic Boot can be worn on either the left or right foot.
What shoe sizes does the small boot fit? The small size fits Men's shoe sizes 2.5 through 5.5 and Women's shoe sizes 4.5 through 8.
Can the liners and soles be removed for washing? Yes, both the sole and liners are removable and washable for ease when cleaning.
Does this boot have any professional testing or certifications? NA