VACOped Diabetic Boot, Small, for Difficult Heel Ulcers
The VACOped Diabetic Boot is the ultimate solution for those who suffer from diabetic foot syndrome or heel ulcers. With its built-in range of motion, vacuum technology, and bead-filled inserts, it molds perfectly to the user's foot for easy wound inspection, making it an ideal choice for medical professionals. Its rocker sole gives better pressure distribution, while the toe is covered to protect neuropathic feet from debris entering the boot. The VACOped Diabetic Boot is the perfect combination of comfort and functionality, designed to simplify treatments and promote successful wound healing due to pressure relief.
Indications for Use:
- Offloading heel ulcers
- Diabetic Foot Syndrome
- Neuropathic feet
Profession/Settings Where Product is Used:
- Medical professionals
- Hospitals and clinics
- At home
Unique Features of the Product:
- Bead-filled inserts for vacuum cushioning
- Removable and washable liners
- Rocker sole for better pressure distribution
- Toe covered for protection against debris
- Additional foam insole for added shock absorption
- The built-in range of motion allows the user to adjust the boot to 10 degrees dorsal flexion to shift weight forwards and off the heel when needed.Product Specifications
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Dimensions: 10.5" x 16.5" x 5"
- The small fits Men's shoe sizes 2.5 through 5.5 and Women's shoe sizes 4.5 through 8. Please note, if you are in between sizes, it is generally recommended that you choose the smaller size
What is Included with Purchase of Product:
- VACOped Diabetic Boot - Small Size
Common Questions with Answers About the Product:
- What is the VACOped Diabetic Boot used for? The VACOped Diabetic Boot is used for offloading difficult heel ulcers and promoting successful wound healing due to pressure relief.
- Can the boot be washed? Yes, both the sole and liners are removable and washable for easy cleaning. The exterior frame can be wiped down with a cleaning cloth.
- What size should I choose if I am in between sizes? It is generally recommended that you choose the smaller size.
- Is the VACOped Diabetic Boot suitable for home use? Yes, the VACOped Diabetic Boot is suitable for home use, as well as in hospitals and clinics.