VACOpedes Low Height Diabetic Boot, Large
The VACOpedes Diabetic Boot is a low-height mobility and stability boot that provides a perfect alternative option for patients who cannot tolerate full height boots. This diabetic boot is an ideal choice for those with Diabetic Foot Syndrome, ulcerations on the foot, or post-operative care after toe amputations. With a built-in range of motion, better pressure distribution, and additional foam insole for shock absorption and offloading, this boot promotes successful healing while also providing comfort and support. The rocker sole gives better pressure distribution, and the low friction wicking synthetic velour liner is gentler compared to regular treatment boots. The toe of the boot is covered to protect neuropathic feet from debris entering the boot. Both the sole and liners are removable and washable, making cleaning an easy task.
Indications for Use:
- Diabetic Foot Syndrome
- Ulcerations on the foot
- Post-operative care after toe amputations
Profession/Settings Where Product is Used:
- Rehabilitation Centers
- At Home
Unique Features of the Product:
- Low-height design for those who cannot tolerate full height boots
- Built-in range of motion for easy walking gait
- Better pressure distribution with a rocker sole for greater protection
- Additional foam insole for added shock absorption and offloading
- Toe of the boot is covered to protect neuropathic feet from debris
- Low friction wicking synthetic velour liner is gentler compared to regular treatment boots
- Weight: 5 pounds
- Dimensions: 13" x 9.5" x 5"
- The large fits Men's shoe sizes 9 through 15.5 and Women's shoe sizes 11.5 through 14. Please note, if you are in between sizes, it is generally recommended that you choose the smaller size.
What is Included with Purchase of Product:
One VACOpedes Diabetic Boot in size Large
Common Questions with Answers About the Product:
- What shoe sizes does the Large VACOpedes Diabetic Boot fit? Answer: The Large size fits Men's shoe sizes 9 through 15.5 and Women's shoe sizes 11.5 through 14.
- Is the VACOpedes Diabetic Boot suitable for people with neuropathy? Answer: Yes, the toe of the boot is covered to protect neuropathic feet from debris entering the boot.
- Is the liner of the VACOpedes Diabetic Boot removable and washable? Answer: Yes, both the sole and liners are removable and washable for an easier time when cleaning.