Whitehall Sports 105 Gallon Mobile Whirlpool (H-105-M)
Whitehall 105 Gallon Mobile Whirlpool provides the advantages of the action of water agitation through turbine power, viscosity, and heat transfer as an important tool in helping athletes recover from strenuous exercise.
This whirlpool is mobile, provides a depth for shallow or deep body immersion for complete coverage of the back, trunk, and shoulder areas, and upper and lower extremities.
While whirlpools and cold tanks provide hydrotherapy, whirlpools can also function as cold tanks by removing the turbine assembly and thermometer. A dedicated cold tank cannot be converted to a whirlpool.
Specifications of the Whitehall 105 Gallon Mobile Whirlpool
- Tank Length: 48”
- Tank Width: 24”
- Tank Depth: 28”
- Tank Height: 33.5”
- Tank Capacity: 105 gallons
Features of the Whitehall 105 Gallon Mobile Whirlpool
- Seamless welded construction fabricated from heavy gauge, type 304 stainless steel, polished to a satin finish
- Tank rim is reinforced with a concealed stainless-steel rod for extra strength
- Tank bottom is seamless, coved (rounded) design for effective cleaning to minimize bacterial buildup
- Heavy-Duty swivel casters support all mobile models. Rear pair of casters are lockable for stabilizing whirlpool during treatment
- Spring loaded raising and lowering adjustment ability and locking device for height and water agitation direction permits focused targeting of the intended body area to be treated
- Equipped with Underwriters Laboratory listed ½ HP jet pump motor
- Motor is protected by an ABS plastic shell, has an automatic thermal overload protector, and lifetime sealed bearings
- All parts contacting water are stainless steel, chrome plated brass or bronze
Thermometer: Provided with a dual scale, adjustable calibration, and a stem inserted into a retainer to prevent rattle during whirlpool agitation.
Tank Finish: Stainless Steel. Other options for additional fee:
- Black Color Enviro-Glaze (EG07)
- White Enviro-Glaze (EG10)
- Alpine Lake Enviro Glaze (EG13)
- Fairway Green Enviro-glaze (EG14)
- Firehouse Red Enviro-glaze (EG15)
Drain: Standard Drain. Additional fee for Separate Drain (SDP) – bottom drain leading to a separate, concealed water evacuation pump. A hose is attached to the side of the unit to facilitate the evacuation.
Plug: Standard Plug. Additional fee for Ground Fault Interrupter (GFI)
Turbine Voltage: 110V (220V cord type – European, United Kingdom, Australia, India, Israel)
TTS-2 Tank Top Seat for 24” Whirlpool. This seat is designed specifically for 24" (610 mm) wide tanks. Designed for use with the whirlpool tank for treatment of lower extremities. The seat is 12” wide and extends around the front and sides of the tank
AS-2 Adjustable Suspension Seat for 24" Wide Whirlpool. These seats are designed for use inside the tank for low back, hip and leg treatment. Two side brackets with four levels of adjustment are provided, along with an adjustable removable seat. The seats are fabricated entirely from Type 304 stainless steel.
ADH Auxiliary Drain Hose Assembly. This 12" hose with chrome-plated brass fittings attaches to the drain valve of a mobile whirlpool. The hose directs the flow of water when emptying to a floor drain outlet. (Note: an additional length of hose is available upon request.)
OPTIONAL LOGO: For an additional fee, all Whitehall Therapy Tubs can have your Business, Club, Sports Team, etc. logo (size 12” x 12”) added to the tank. You will need to provide the logo file in EPS format including color details.
Whitehall H-105-M Mobile Whirlpool
The Whitehall H-105-M is recommended for shallow or deep body immersion offering complete coverage of extremities as well as the entire back and shoulder area with greater patient comfort.
Tank Capacity is 105 gallons.
Heavy Duty Swivel Casters support all mobile models.
Rear pair of casters are lockable for stabilizing whirlpool during treatment.
Turbine Raising and Lowering Device permits adjustment of desired height and direction of water agitation towards the area of the body to be treated. It is spring balanced and provided with a locking device.
Whirlpool Tank is 48”L x 24”W x 28”D and is seam-less welded construction, fabricated from heavy gauge, type 304 stainless steel, polished to a satin finish.
Tank rim is reinforced with a concealed stainless steel rod. Tank bottom is a seamless, coved (rounded) design for effective cleaning to minimize bacteria buildup.
Turbine Assembly functions both as agitator and emptying device. It is equipped with Underwriters Laboratory listed 1/2 HP jet pump motor protected with an ABS plastic shell, automatic thermal overload protector, and lifetime-sealed bearings. All parts contacting the water are stainless steel, chrome plated brass or bronze.