Whitehall Full-Body Immersion 300 Gallon Rectangular Tank (F-300-S)
The Whitehall Full Immersion 300 Gallon Rectangular Tank with its heavy gauge stainless steel construction and turbine assembly provide the size, configuration, and logistics for enhanced patient care by providing carefully controlled water temperature for intervention strategies to treat burn victims through total immersion in hydrotherapy, or other patients in need of immersion therapy.
Specifications of the Whitehall Full Immersion 300 Gallon Rectangular Tank
- Tank Length: 89”
- Tank Width: 50”
- Tank Depth: 22”
- Tank Height: 32”
- Tank Capacity: 300 gallons
Features of the Whitehall Full Immersion 300 Gallon Rectangular Tank
- Seamless welded construction fabricated from heavy gauge, type 304 stainless steel, polished to a satin finish, and comes standard with a headrest
- Tank rim is reinforced with a concealed stainless-steel rod for extra strength
- Tank bottom is seamless, coved (rounded) design for effective cleaning to minimize bacterial buildup
- A reinforced stainless steel base is supported by adjustable stainless steel legs
- Tank fittings are two 1-1/4” NPT tube overflows, one 1-1/4” NPT filler spout, one lever operated quick open/close drain valve and an adjustable head rest.
- Spring loaded raising and lowering adjustment ability and locking device for height and water agitation direction permits focused targeting of the intended body area to be treated
- Equipped with Underwriters Laboratory listed ½ HP jet pump motor
- Motor is protected by an ABS plastic shell, has an automatic thermal overload protector, and lifetime sealed bearings
- All parts contacting water are stainless steel, chrome plated brass or bronze
Thermometer: Provided with a dual scale, adjustable calibration, and a stem inserted into a retainer to prevent rattle during whirlpool agitation.
Tank Finish: Stainless Steel.
Additional fee for options:
- Black Color Environ-Glaze (EGO7)
- White Color Environ-Glaze (EG10)
Turbine Voltage: 110V (220V cord type – European, United Kingdom, Australia, India, Israel)
HR Adjustable Head Rest. This device supports the patient’s head during treatment and is fabricated from stainless steel and comes with a cover.