Whitehall Podiatry 10 Gallon Mobile Whirlpool with Handle (P-10-MH)
The Whitehall Podiatry 10 Gallon Mobile Whirlpool with Handle provides for high mobility in moving and is specifically designed for treatment and rehabilitation of foot, ankle, and lower leg injuries and conditions such as sprained ankles, plantar fasciitis, post-op recovery, etc. When provided with a raised undercarriage, may also be used in treatment of upper extremities. Whether hot water therapy to increase blood flow to promote healing or cold water therapy for blood vessel constriction and pain relief, the mechanical forces of the turbine provides a therapeutic massaging effect to the involved tissues.
Specifications of the Whitehall Podiatry 10 Gallon Mobile Whirlpool with Handle
- Tank Length: 22”
- Tank Width: 13”
- Tank Depth: 12”
- Tank Height: 17”
- Tank Capacity: 10 gallons
Features of the Whitehall Podiatry 10 Gallon Whirlpool with Handle
- Seamless welded construction fabricated from heavy gauge, type 304 stainless steel, polished to a satin finish
- Tank rim is reinforced with a concealed stainless-steel rod for extra strength
- Tank bottom is seamless, coved (rounded) design for effective cleaning to minimize bacterial buildup
- Heavy duty swivel casters for ease in moving and lockable rear casters for greater stabilization during use
- Includes a handle of heavy-duty construction with the handgrip component approximately 36” above the ground level for ease in maneuverability of the whirlpool
- Spring loaded raising and lowering adjustment ability and locking device for height and water agitation direction permits focused targeting of the intended body area to be treated
- Equipped with Underwriters Laboratory listed ½ HP jet pump motor that functions both as an agitator and emptying device
- Motor is protected by an ABS plastic shell, has an automatic thermal overload protector, and lifetime sealed bearings
- All parts contacting water are stainless steel, chrome plated brass or bronze
Thermometer: Provided with a dual scale, adjustable calibration, and a stem inserted into a retainer to prevent rattle during whirlpool agitation.
Tank Finish: Stainless Steel. Additional fee for options:
- Black Color Environ-Glaze (EGO7)
- White Color Environ-Glaze (EG10)
Drain: Standard Drain. Additional fee for Separate Drain (SDP) – bottom drain leading to a separate, concealed water evacuation pump. A hose is attached to the side of the unit to facilitate the evacuation.
Plug: Standard Plug. Additional fee for Ground Fault Interrupter (GFI)
Turbine Voltage: 110V (220V cord type – European, United Kingdom, Australia, India, Israel)
ADH Auxiliary Drain Hose Assembly. This 12” hose with chrome-plated brass fittings attaches to the drain valve of a mobile whirlpool to direct the flow of water when emptying to a floor drain outlet. (Note: An additional length of hose is available upon request)
HL-10-M Hydrolift for 10 Gallon Whirlpool. Designed to service a 10 gallon whirlpool with a tank 22” length, 13” width, and 17” height.