Dynatronics Digital Portable EMS Unit
The Dynatronics Digital Portable EMS Unit is designed to be an easy to use dual channel electrical muscle stimulation unit. Each channel is independently adjustable. The Digital and Portable EMS Unit has three function modes: A: alternating, C: constant, and S: synchronous. The ramp, on, and off time are all adjustable on the Dynatronics EMS Unit. Dynatronics EMS Unit LCD display screen shows the mode, pulse rate, on, off, and ramp time, the treatment time and which channel(s) is in use.
Features of the Dynatronics Digital Portable EMS Unit
- Channel: dual, isolated channels
- Pulse Amplitude: adjustable 0 - 90 mA peak into 500Ω load each channel, constant current
- Pulse Rate: 1 Hz - 160 Hz (adjustable), 1 Hz/step
- Pulse Width: 300 µs fixed
- Patient compliance meter
- Timer: 15, 30, 60 min. and continuous mode selectable
- LCD: shows modes, pulse rate/on/ramp/off time, timer, CH1/CH2
- ON Ramp: adjustable 1 - 8 seconds. 1 sec/step
- Cycle ON Time: adjustable 1 - 30 seconds. 1 sec/step
- Cycle OFF Time: adjustable 1 - 30 seconds. 1 sec/step
- S: Synchronous. C: Constant. A: Alternating.
- Wave form: Asymmetrical Biphasic square pulse
- Power Source: 9 V Battery.