Whitehall Mobile Bath Chair Lift Patient Handling System PHS-20
The Whitehall Bath Chair Lift is a complete Patient Handling System (PHS). It is mobile, easily converting into various configurations to accommodate various patient and resident needs for both long term and acute care environments. The PHS-20 gives patients a dignified solution for getting in and out of bathtubs, whether they are recumbent, seated, or standing. It has easy access and comfortably padded seating surfaces for a maximum comfort. This mobile lift system is ideal for use with larger, hi Whitehall Mobile Whirlpools such as the S-110 Stationary and Mobile Sports Whirlpool Therapy Systems.
The PHS system is a mobile bath lift system designed to easily convert into different configurations to accommodate a wide variety of needs for patients and residents in both the acute and long term care environments. Whether standing, seated or recumbent, the PHS system provides a dignified complete solution for residents needing aid getting in and out of bathtubs. Easy access and comfortable padded seating surfaces ensure a pleasant bathing experience.
It comes in different models with a variety of seat options. The PHS-10 features a bath stretcher lift. The PHS-20 is a bath chair lift. The PHS-30 Comby is a chair & stretcher lift combination. All of them have the following features:
• Seating and stretcher surfaces made of a soft and durable material that is water resistant, comfortable and easy to clean
• Removable side parts provide a simple configuration from chair to stretcher
• The safety arm support in both the chair and stretcher configurations can be folded away for easy access and moved back once the bather is in position
• The leg configuration is designed for easy individual approach onto the chair and stretcher
• A low chassis is designed for easy access under beds and baths
• Audible low battery tone
• The magnetic battery charger connection is designed to prevent damage in case the connection becomes unplugged. This allows charging to be less invasive task.
• PHS system can be used together with almost all supine bath tubs and therapy. An optional spacer can be optioned for changing or improving the location of the bath lift into the tub.
• Additional features: Foot activated emergency stop. High capacity rechargeable batteries. Large casters with locking and straight steering.