Whitehall S-110-SL Stationary Sports Whirlpool Therapy System 110 Gallon with Legs
The Whitehall 110 Gallon Whirlpool with Legs provides the advantages of the action of water agitation through turbine power, viscosity, and heat transfer as an important tool in helping athletes recover from strenuous exercise. This whirlpool is stationary, provides a depth for shallow or deep body immersion for complete coverage of the back, trunk, and shoulder areas, and upper and lower extremities.
While whirlpools and cold tanks provide hydrotherapy, whirlpools can also function as cold tanks by removing the turbine assembly and thermometer. A dedicated cold tank cannot be converted to a whirlpool.
Specifications of the Whitehall 110 Gallon Whirlpool with Legs
- Tank Length: 56”
- Tank Width: 24”
- Tank Depth: 25”
- Tank Height: 34”
- Tank Capacity: 110 gallons
Features of the Whitehall 110 Gallon Whirlpool with Legs
- Seamless welded construction fabricated from heavy gauge, type 304 stainless steel, polished to a satin finish
- Tank rim is reinforced with a concealed stainless-steel rod for extra strength
- Tank bottom is seamless, coved (rounded) design for effective cleaning to minimize bacterial buildup
- Whirlpool is fitted with adjustable stainless steel legs and gravity drain valve.
- Spring loaded raising and lowering adjustment ability and locking device for height and water agitation direction permits focused targeting of the intended body area to be treated
- Equipped with Underwriters Laboratory listed ½ HP jet pump motor that functions both as an agitator and emptying device
- Motor is protected by an ABS plastic shell, has an automatic thermal overload protector, and lifetime sealed bearings
- All parts contacting water are stainless steel, chrome plated brass or bronze
Thermometer: Provided with a dual scale, adjustable calibration, and a stem inserted into a retainer to prevent rattle during whirlpool agitation.
Tank Finish: Stainless Steel. Other options for additional fee:
- Black Color Enviro-Glaze (EG07)
- White Color Enviro-Glaze (EG10)
- Alpine Lake Enviro-Glaze (EG13)
- Fairway Green Enviro-glaze (EG14)
- Firehouse Red Enviro-glaze (EG15)
Drain: Standard Drain. Additional fee for Separate Drain (SDP) – bottom drain leading to a separate, concealed water evacuation pump. A hose is attached to the side of the unit to facilitate the evacuation.
Plug: Standard Plug. Additional fee for Ground Fault Interrupter (GFI)
Turbine Voltage: 110V (220V cord type – European, United Kingdom, Australia, India, Israel)
TTS-2 Tank Top Seat for 24” Whirlpool. This seat is designed specifically for 24" (610 mm) wide tanks. Designed for use with the whirlpool tank for treatment of lower extremities. The seat is 12” wide and extends around the front and sides of the tank
AS-2 Adjustable Suspension Seat for 24" Wide Whirlpool. These seats are designed for use inside the tank for low back, hip and leg treatment. Two side brackets with four levels of adjustment are provided, along with an adjustable removable seat. The seats are fabricated entirely from Type 304 stainless steel.
This 12" hose with chrome-plated brass fittings attaches to the drain valve of a mobile whirlpool. The hose directs the flow of water when emptying to a floor drain outlet. (Note: an additional length of hose is available upon request.)
OPTIONAL LOGO: For an additional fee, all Whitehall Therapy Tubs can have your Business, Club, Sports Team, etc. logo (size 12” x 12”) added to the tank. You will need to provide the logo file in EPS format including color details.
Whitehall S-110-SL Stationary Sports Whirlpool Therapy System Install Dimensions
Whitehall's sports line of whirlpool tubs are designed specifically for treating athletes, including treatment of injuries as well as prevention of common muscle and other injuries that occur in athletic competitions.
The S-110-SL Whirlpool is a stationary tub that was created based upon feedback from athletic trainers throughout the United States. It has a volume capacity of 110 gallons.
The Whitehall S-110-SL sports whirlpool treatment tub offers recuperative and healing therapy to the extremities, hips, back and shoulder areas. The tub is long enough to accommodate larger athletes.
Specifications of the Whitehall S-110-SL Stationary Sports Whirlpool include:
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Appropriate for: Athletic Trainer , Physical Therapy
- Capacity in Liquid Volume: 110 gallons
- Body Treatment Location(s): sitting neck
- Internal Length: 56"
- Internal Width: 24"
- Internal Depth: 25"
- Certification(s): MET , CE
This item is custom made. THE LEAD TIME AFTER ORDER IS PLACED IS 4 TO 5 WEEKS. Must ship by freight.
The Whitehall Sports Whirlpool line of whirlpool tubs also includes a stationary version (S-110-S), a mobile version (S-110-M) and a mobile version with sump (S-110-M-DS).
Please contact service@ProHealthcareProducts.com to reach customer service with questions or if you need a formal quotation or shipping quotation for this whirlpool system or any of our other Whitehall products.